Solder Wick/Braid – No Clean
WKNC Solder Wick
Solder Wick also known as Solder braid is used most often in the rework and repair of circuit boards and other applications in computers, cell phones or other electronics. It is woven copper that easily let you remove the extra solder from components or pads on the circuit board.
Chemtools wick products made using ultra, oxide-free copper, braided into a weave configuration which maximizes thermal conduction and solder retention. Immediately after braiding, the wick is cleaned in an environmentally friendly process.
Every precaution is taken to ensure that the braid remains oxide-free until it is coated through a proprietary fluxing process using pure type ‘R’ resin flux conforming to all the requirements of Mil-f14256F, Type ‘R’ and ANSI/J-STD-004.
All Chemtools desoldering wick are all RoHS compliant and can be used with lead and lead free rework.
- WKNC-1-50.63mm - 1.5M (5ft) Spool25
- WKNC-2-51.27mm - 1.5M (5ft) Spool25
- WKNC-3-51.9mm - 1.5M (5ft) Spool25
- WKNC-4-52.5mm - 1.5M (5ft) Spool25
- WKNC-5-53.2mm - 1.5M (5ft) Spool25
- WKNC-1-250.63mm - 7.5M (25ft) Spool10
- WKNC-2-251.27mm - 7.5M (25ft) Spool10
- WKNC-3-251.9mm - 7.5M (25ft) Spool10
- WKNC-4-252.5mm - 7.5M (25ft) Spool10
- WKNC-5-253.2mm - 7.5M (25ft) Spool10