Rapidstick™ 8-300 Structural Adhesive (Metals & Plastics)
Rapidstick™ 8-300 Structural Adhesive
Rapidstick™ 8-300 Methacrylate Structural Adhesive is a two-component, 100% reactive, toughened adhesive with excellent impact, peel, and shear resistance in a convenient 1:1 mix ratio. Its non-sagging and thixotropic formulation is specifically designed for bonding a wide variety of metals, thermoplastics, thermosets, and composite assemblies.
8-300 fills gaps up to 9.5mm and is room temperature cured with a short open time. It is typically used for automotive components, marine assemblies, sporting goods, electronics enclosures, electrical appliances, furniture, plastic fabrications, metal fabrications, and signs.
Specifications (refer to TDS for full details)
- Max Bond Gap: Up to 9.5mm
- Viscosity: 90,000 – 100,000 Thixotropic
- Tensile Shear Strength: 4,200 psi
- Working Time: 4 – 6 mins
- Fixture Time: 12 – 15 mins
- Full Cure: 24 hours
- Temperature Range (°C): -40 to +121
- Flash Point (°C): 10.5
- 8-300-2525ml 1:1 Dual Cartridge6
- 8-300-5050ml 1:1 Dual Cartridge6
- 8-300-400400ml 1:1 Dual Cartridge1