QLD SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are seeking a bright, energetic, multi-tasking Sales Representative to service our existing Queensland customer base. The successful applicant will be knowledgeable and skilled in time management, and he or she will be confidently able to work unsupervised from home and/or a mobile office to undertake daily customer visitations across the entire state of Queensland via cyclical scheduling.
Expectations include increasing market share through suggesting current customers order a broader range of products than historically purchased, whilst simultaneously increasing the volume of sales. Developing new accounts will also be an ongoing requirement, with performance checkpoints and sales benchmarks expected to be met daily and exceeded frequently over time.
This full-time, sometimes fast-paced position will include allowances for car, petrol, and tolls, and the successful candidate will be supplied with a mobile phone, tablet, laptop, internet, network access, and any other tools required to perform to the best of his/her ability in the role.
If you are confident in your suitability to represent Chemtools in this sole, state-wide position, please consider answering the following questions along with emailing your Resume to the Director, Jean-Raymond de Villecourt, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is it about this role that attracted your attention?
- What are you looking for in your next (this) role, and where do you see it leading?
- Can you work unsupervised? (essential) This role requires an individual who is self-motivated, astute, and target oriented.
- What is your expected salary?
- Where are you working currently, and why are you looking to leave?
- What do you find to be the most difficult part of your current role? What is the most enjoyable?
If your responses appear to match those of our needs for a reliable company representative, you will be contacted to participate in a face-to-face interview in Brisbane for the 2nd stage of the recruitment process.
Date Listed: 1st May 2019