Rapidstick 8-310 Structural Adhesive (Difficult To Bond Plastics)
Rapidstick 8-310 Structural Adhesive
Rapidstick 8-310 Methacrylate Structural Adhesive is a two-component, 100% reactive adhesive with excellent impact, peel, and shear resistance in a convenient 1:1 mix ratio. Its non-sagging and thixotropic formulation is specifically designed for bonding a wide variety of metals, thermoplastics, thermosets, and composite assemblies.
8-310 offers excellent adhesion to metal surfaces without the need for primer or chemical wipes, and is room temperature cured with extended open time. It is typically used for automotive components, marine assemblies, electronics enclosures, aerospace parts, electrical components, furniture, windmill assemblies, plastic fabrications, metal fabrications, and signs.
Specifications (refer to TDS for full details)
- Max Bond Gap: Up to 9.5mm
- Viscosity: 90,000 – 100,000 Thixotropic
- Tensile Shear Strength: 3,850 psi
- Working Time: 12 – 18 mins
- Fixture Time: 30 – 35 mins
- Full Cure: 24 hours
- Temperature Range (°C): -40 to +121
- Flash Point (°C): 10.5
- 8-310-2525ml 1:1 Dual Cartridge6
- 8-310-5050ml 1:1 Dual Cartridge6
- 8-310-400400ml 1:1 Dual Cartridge2